☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Landsborough, Queensland
Becoming a Transportable Shade Sheds supplier and installer for Landsborough and surrounding areas made sense because I have been supplying rock features to the business for almost 12 years. Over this time I have seen the stability of a Nationally recognized product range and some of the features are truly unique which sets the sheds apart from others. Many locals and customers would have seen some of my rock feature work at Australia Zoo that I have made over the many years I spent there. I originally worked for Steve Irwin but left Australia Zoo this year to focus on a business model I feel well suited to. By contacting me you will have a one stop shop to ask questions on the right product match for your equipment as well as have the opportunity to let me install it on your property. I offer solutions and I will listen to your needs from car storage through to boats, tractors and stock shade whether you live on a small acreage, farm or in town. Call today and I will help you find that solution!
Various uses of shade sheds:
Beerwah, Mapleton, Yandina, Caloundra, Nambour, Noosaville, Mooloolah Valley, Glass House Mountains, Buderim, Coolum Beach, Yaroomba, Mudjimba, Sunshine, Mooloolaba, Noosa, Eudlo, Tewantin, Gympie, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, Sippy Downs, Palmwoods, Landsborough, Pomona, Maleny, Coolum, Cooroy, Coondoo, Kenilworth, Eumundi, Amamoor, Cooloolabin, Woombye, Montville, Gheerulla, Obi Obi
Stephen PerryOutdoor Zen in Landsborough, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.